School & Educational Activities
Duration: 2 – 4 hours
Max People : No Limit
Availability : Selected Dates
Min Age : 5+
Tours & Workshops for Schools, Colleges & Universities
Our Alternative London tours and workshops are perfect for educational organisations looking for something fun, engaging and interesting for students of all ages.
We have organised bespoke activities for hundreds of schools, colleges and universities from all four corners of the globe.
Either as a unique insight into East London on a visit to the capital or a street art tour or graffiti workshop to tie in with studies, such as the the Key Stage 2 Art & Design Curriculum, we’ve got it covered!
What you can expect from us:
- London’s original street art tour provider and the only street art tour with active street artists as guides
- All encompassing East End tours taking students off the beaten track for an insight into the history, culture and community of London’s creative hub
- Tours and workshops to tie in with the KS2 Art & Design Curriculum
- Our own, safe and fun workshop space with professional and experienced spray paint workshop tutors
- Multi award winning, reputable tour company that has been in Trip Advisor’s top five London activities for over two years and featured in
- Guardian Travel’s top 10 guided tours in the world.
- Tours and workshops available in English, French, Spanish and Italian
To see how we can help you organise a truly unique London experience for your students, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on this page