East End Pub Tour / London Craft Beer Tour
|A trip to the capital is not complete without a visit to a traditional London pub and London's East End is home to some of the best around! Let us take you off the beaten track for an insider's view of our vibrant and unique area whilst stopping off in some of our local pubs.
We are often asked, "
What pubs are good to go to in London?" So, like the Alternative London Walking Tour we'll take you on a journey to discover the history, culture, creativity and street art of the Brick Lane and Spitalfields area, but with the added bonus of getting inside to sample locally brewed amazing craft beers (soft drink or cider if you prefer) in some unique East End pubs along the way!
From historic pubs with original Victorian décor to modern re-established and recently reopened, independently owned pubs and some of
the best craft beer pubs in London!
The tour also includes drinks and your beers can be chosen by your guide along the way to take you on a journey of local London beer throughout the ages - from traditional deep ales to fine pale ale's and refreshing craft lagers .
All in all a great tour for those wishing to get an insight into the lives of East Londoners past and present and for those wanting to take one of our walking tours and experience our local community first hand along the way.
- Days and Times: See Bookings Section
- Group Size: Small (up to 14 people)
- Price: Seasonal, starting from £25 per person
- Price Includes: 4 drinks
- Starts / Finishes: Starts near Liverpool St. Finishes near Shoreditch High St. (details sent upon booking)
- Cancelation Policy: Cancelations more than 72 Hours: Full Refund. 48 - 72 Hours 50% Refund.
- Age Restrictions: Strictly over 18 year old
- Weather: All weather – A good proportion of the tour is spent inside
Book now >>
East End Pub Tour - Upcoming tours...
3:00pm Sat 1stApr17
3:00pm Sat 8thApr17
3:00pm Sat 15thApr17
3:00pm Sat 22ndApr17
Last tour booking 4:17pm today